· Before your appointment: our office will communicate with you beforehand and ask several screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
· When you arrive, we will ask you to remain in your car and call us to let us know of your arrival, and we will call you back very shortly to have you enter the office. We will try to schedule your next appointment before you enter the office, and if possible, collect payment over the phone via credit card in order to reduce the time spent in the office.
· We are asking all patients to please refrain from bringing companions, your children, etc in to the office to limit the number of people in the office. If the patient is a minor, we ask that one parent accompany the child, if possible. We will also ask that if you traveled by car, that you leave your belongings in the car.
· Patients are required to put on masks/face coverings before entering the office and to wear it throughout the entire visit. The staff will be wearing masks and implementing protective protocols throughout the entire day.
· We will schedule greater time between patients to reduce wait times, along with reducing the number of patients in the reception area. We ask that you make evert effort to arrive on time for your appointment.
· We will be taking a contact-less forehead temperature scan of all patients as soon as you enter the office. (Our staff will also have their temperatures taken upon entry to the office.) Anyone who presents with fever >100 degrees F or is coughing, sneezing, having difficulty breathing, has a loss of taste or smell or presents with a runny nose will be asked to leave and reschedule the appointment.
· We have hand sanitizer in the reception room and available in every treatment room throughout the office for your use as needed.
· Before each patient encounter, all tables and equipment in the treating rooms will be thoroughly disinfected.
· Our office has had a thorough deep disinfecting cleaning and carpet cleaning prior to reopening.
· The doors to the treatment rooms will be left slightly ajar so that we can avoid touching any door knobs.
· We have installed a new ionic electrostatic air purifying device into our duct system that kills viruses, bacteria, and mold, and reduces allergens and airborne particles.
· We have extended our hours so that we can limit the patients present in the office at any given time. Our hours are as follows:
· MWF : 8:30 am -12:45 pm and MTWRF: 2:30 pm to 6:45 pm
· You can call the office now to schedule your appointment; leave a message on the machine and someone will get back to you to schedule. Call now 781-396-1070
We are very excited to be opening on June 1. We have missed you very much and can’t wait to see you again soon!!
The staff at Medford Chiropractic Center