· Patients are required to put on masks/face coverings before entering the office and to wear it throughout the entire visit. The staff will be wearing masks and implementing protective protocols throughout the entire day.
· We will schedule greater time between patients to reduce wait times, along with reducing the number of patients in the reception area. We ask that you make every effort to arrive on time for your appointment.
· We have hand sanitizer in the reception room and available in every treatment room throughout the office for your use as needed.
· Before each patient encounter, all tables and equipment in the treating rooms will be thoroughly disinfected.
· Our office has had a thorough deep disinfecting cleaning and carpet cleaning prior to reopening.
· The doors to the treatment rooms will be left slightly ajar so that we can avoid touching any door knobs.
· We have installed a new ionic electrostatic air purifying device into our duct system that kills viruses, bacteria, and mold, and reduces allergens and airborne particles.
· We have extended our hours so that we can limit the patients present in the office at any given time. Our hours are as follows:
· MTWF : 8:30 am -12:30 pm and MTWRF: 2:30 pm to 6:30 pm
· You can call the office now to schedule your appointment; leave a message on the machine and someone will get back to you to schedule. Call now 781-396-1070
The staff at Medford Chiropractic Center